Wednesday, September 14, 2011

In Between Viewings

First film of the day complete (Review Upcoming) and over lunch with my dear Film Fest Goddess of a friend, I deduced that I'm not in a bad position with my life. Hold on to your stetsons, this is going to be one of THOSE posts...

This is what I'd like to do. This , right here. What I'm accomplishing today makes me feel like I'm truly accomplishing. Although it may seem pathetic, I'm on the path. It may be dirt at this moment, but I see in the future gravel, then stone, and far along those years, concrete will support my feet on this journey to success. My own success. The name in print, the links to my blog, the acknowledgement that I have creativity and wit from others that don't include myself and my mother.

Today is my Day Off. So in the middle of the festival, I challenge myself to see as many films as I can. So far, one down (Like Crazy) and Two more on the horizon. Hoping for a third. In the end of this corridor, I hope to review each film, so look forward to that gentle viewer. No time to waste, off to Bell Lightbox 3.

'Til Next Time!

No comments: